Tuesday, August 28, 2012

well this is bogus

So, after a lengthy updating, "optimization", etc., i now have to download over half a GB.  The P2P download isn't working, so it's not going as quickly as it could.  I have subpar internet, which is why i made sure to download as soon as possible and well before patch day.  I guess it's too much to ask for TPTB to actually provide the entire download ahead of time.  At this rate...i'm not going to be playing WoW again for four days from what i figure.  I hope i'm doing the math wrong. /facepalm

ETA:  I did the math wrong.  I'm 1/4 through the download, so hopefully i'll be able to play tomorrow. I have the early shift unfortunately...though it does mean that i get off work earlier, it also means that i can't stay up late and play as soon as the download is complete.  Unless it speeds up and finishes in the next hour and a half. xD

No comments: