Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Terrorpene

Terrorpene --> Tortuga

I've considered taming this guy in the past, but never bothered to try.  I had seen him up between 3-5 times in the past, and he didn't make my NPC Scan go off this visit, but i decided to see if he was up.  He was, so i flew to the nearest Stable, put away two pets, flew back, browsed some WoWhead comments, landed, tamed.  It wasn't difficult at all (i was expecting him to knock me back or rape my face or something.  Yes, he damages you while you're taming him, but at my ilvl it doesn't seem to matter.  He's unique because he leaves a trail of smoke in his wake and constantly sizzles (this one is a constant, somewhat annoying, somewhat cool sound).

I'm at 377 PvE and 383 PvP.  I don't think there's much in the way of upgrades for me outside DS.  Maybe there's something in the 4.3 heroics that refuses to drop.  A lousy trink upgrade and a boot upgrade for VP, maybe a cloak, but i'm mostly wearing 378.  I think i should try Raid Finder again but it puts fear in me...i hate getting frozen and constant disconnects in 25 mans.

No comments: