Sunday, April 29, 2012

Violet Proto-Drake!!!

Mount #102 - Violet Proto-Drake
received upon finishing Children's Week Achievements

I want to mention that i couldn't have done this without the help of my friend Reaper and his buddy Dassip.  Reaper and i were in bgs for about six hours trying to finish School of Hard Knocks, EotS being the hardest for me.  I am usually on D so when i'm the only person in the entire bg not in the center it was a little problematic.  I can't hold a tower and carry a flag at the same time. xD  Unless my friend brings it to me, of course.  But in the end we were in a group that seemed to have some idea how to win the bg, and i was on O when he captured the flag.  I capped it, people complained that it wasn't a good time to get it, and i proceeded to remain on D the rest of the EotS, which we finally won.

No comments: