Friday, September 23, 2011

Legendary insult

So i've known for a while now that the new Legendary is going to be for Rogues.  I didn't really pay any attention to it other than seeing some Enh Shammies complain that there aren't many weapons in the game that they can use.  But today i was reading on the 4.3 dungeon and raid changes...and saw that this Legendary is going to be a pair of daggers specified Rogue only.  And suddenly it just hit me in the gut and i realized...that means that if it weren't specified Rogue only that my Hunter would have been able to use those.  So not only can my Enh Shammy probably not find any more upgrades except off like two or three raid bosses that no one wants to run...but my Hunter is still getting the shaft from Blizz because they refuse to let us dual wield anymore because the stats aren't competitive with two-handers.  What jerks.

Addendum to my last post.  If i didn't mention it before, i'm screaming it now:
JUST LET ME DUAL WIELD AGAIN.
 Yes, it's another piece of gear that i have to find an upgrade for.  But for crying out loud, i'm running with a huge fugly scythe.  You've shoved some fugly weapons at me before and i complained then too but used them.  At least i will be able to transmorg this thing right away because it looks horrible.  But it just doesn't feel right not having two daggers, a dagger and a sword, or a dagger and a fist hanging off my belt.  Or an axe...  It's bad enough that my shammy can't use swords and i can't use maces but you just keep pigeonholing us more and more.  Pretty soon...what else is going to be left?

No comments: