Thursday, May 24, 2012

more download fail

Yesterday when i got home from work the D3 downloader wouldn't work.  I got a little worried and immediately started to copy the files to my backup hard drive, something that i hadn't done in a while.  I thought my automatic backup would do it but for some reason it didn't.  Anyways, to make a long story short, i only got half of my ~95% download copied over before the downloader deleted all my progress and started again at zero.  I was back to 49%.  Overnight it only got up to 53% before crashing.

So this morning i tried transferring the downloader and my progress to my netbook...  I thought it might work better and maybe i could go to my aunt's house for an hour or two and download it with her super fast net.  Well the stupid downloader deleted what i had put on the netbook and started at zero again.

Really?  Am i going to have to download D3 illegally in order to use what i legally own?  Epic fail.

ETA:  Can it be illegal when i legally own it?  When the company that sold it to me refuses to provide me with a functioning product?

No comments: