Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kara screenshots

Image intense 200th post...

Sorry, not taking the time to edit them down to neat little squares...which is what i used to do for our guild webpage back in BC.  During trash pulls after the boss had been downed. xD


What surprised me about Attumen was how much easier his trash is now than it was when i was an 82. I couldn't down him at that time. I did two man him with a guildee from my BC days that i saw was online and hadn't raided with since before Wrath went live, but that was a one time thing and was on Fyreanjel.  I was healing and off-dpsing a feral druid.


I killed the healer, finished burning Moroes, then dealt with the rest of the adds. Is not difficult. He barely got off his first garrote.


One repentance when she was about to dip below 20%.


Little Red Riding Hood...mostly just frustrating how often i had to kite. My health would dip to maybe 80%, then be back up to 95% by the time i had to repeat. There were 4-5 kiting phases?


I can't remember if there were four or five Rains. Kiting them was easy. NB kept landing farther and farther away from us...you might say that he was kiting me. xD


The flares were too difficult for me to get down between spawns, so i decided to burn him. One or two fell to multi-shot before he was down. Never even got to phase two (Evocation). I remember when 90% of this fight for me was kiting flares.


I had forgotten about this fight until i reached the secret passageway. The hardest thing was targeting the demon chains the first time. After that i started thinning out the imps between phases. I adore the aoe that Multi Shot does now.


I stood by the door and went pew pew. I thought about using MD for old time's sake. xD Really simple, totally ignored mechanics such as the elementals.

Most fights i didn't even need to mend pet, CS was sufficient to keep us topped off. I wish i would have noticed which fights that had needed it...but i was busy dpsing. xD Camo enabled me to simply run through most of the trash, though i did clear behind the opera to the side door and then cleared a room for fun... See, there was one time that our part time tree, part time shammy (enh? i don't even remember, it's been so long) logged on in the middle of the raid, was warlock summoned, and was then so drunk that he tried to pull on his shammy. It was hilarious. I can still remember, "Why didn't you heal me?" We had good times in Kara.

Incidentally, remember what i was saying, that i didn't remember floors in BC?  The floors are (mostly) the same  from the Menagerie up to Netherspite.  They're an okay design, but get old fast.  So you try to ignore them.  Observe:


Pretty from up high, garish up close. xD


Oh, how did that get in there?  Technically not a kill shot.  And i just realized that i didn't screenshot any of my kills in there.  That's not my function within the guild.  And solo kills are more memorable in a way.  How many levels higher do i need to be to solo the rest of BC content?  And then how many levels to solo the Lich King?  I have a feeling that the game won't last that long.

No comments: