Friday, October 31, 2008

Grey Day Flower Power

Today i watched the last two episodes of Grey's Anatomy. The past couple of weeks i saw a lot more of That '70's Show than usual cuz i was housesitting and they had satellite. In fact, most of the episodes i had never seen before. Both shows have extramarital sex, one show has drugs, a part of me wonders if i should even be watching them.

But they make me laugh. They don't give me an overwhelming urge to smoke a joint or jump into the sack with someone, they make me feel better for a minute. Right now, i can take all of the laughter i can get. i've been far too depressed lately. What's great about Grey's Anatomy is that everyone is more psychotic than i am, so i don't feel so bad. What's great about That '70's Show is that everyone messes up, does stupid stuff, laughs at themselves and each other, and at the end of the day they're still friends.

i don't have that: i have no friends, i don't have a "person" to talk to about my problems that helps me get through the day. God doesn't say anything. No guys or gals like me for me, not really. If the people i know really knew me, they wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. It's very sad really. Anyway, all i know is that, while there are sinful actions taking place, i am not endorsing said actions, or participating in them, and sin happens, i can't control it. All i can do is try to control myself, like Edward in Twilight and Midnight Sun, or Harry Potter. i cannot control the circumstance i am in, i can only try to make the best of them. And that's what i'm trying so very hard to do.

Off to finally see Eagle Eye tonight, can hardly wait for Wrath and Twilight. i need to get ready to go to the theater.

No comments: